This workshop will offer a visual insight into how makers and designers can present themselves online and how to generate interest and income to their practice.
Why it’s worth attending?
- Advice on understanding how to promote your unique offer
- Tips on developing a brand through your vision and values
- Tips on where to focus your online marketing
Who is speaking?
- Industry expert to help you with self-promotion, your branding, establishing a marketing strategy and help you shape your online promotion
- An established maker will be offering you key tips on building a sustainable business through online promotion
What is on offer?
- Advice on the logistics to understand and utilise social media marketing
- Why an online profile is important, what you should be considering and how to make the most of potential opportunities.
- Introduction to approaching press outlets
This Reaching Your Market workshop is part of a series of Business development workshops and events designed by the Crafts Council to provide makers with skills to promote their work successfully.