Go to: www.smallgalleriesassociation.london and choose shows from galleries on the tour. There are 8 stops repeated over the course of the evening, with 11 shows to choose from around the area. Broadcast by www.portobelloradio.com to keep track of the bus or on Twitter: @onthebus69, it will pick you up every 30 minutes to move on. The Tour is free, so book a ticket from Eventbrite or pick one up from the start on the night:
How it works?
1. Go to our website and book a ticket.
2. Choose from 11 shows to visit on the night.
3. Find the start and hop on board, we will drop you off at your stop and come to collect you again in 30-40 minutes to take you on to the next...
4. Keep track of the bus via Portobello Radio (.com) live or Twitter.
5. Meet other arts enthusiasts, industry professionals and artists for a night of culture and counter-cultural in the West.
Category: Arts | Visual Arts | Galleries / Art.
Sub-Categories: Attractions | Walking / Guided Tours.
Artists / Speakers: portobelloradio.com, Piers Thompson.