This course will cover:
- Creating templates for cutting sheet copper
- Create wooden moulds and formers to beat against to shape sheet copper
- Brazing copper with flux and filler rods to join shapes together
- Create one or more finished artworks
- Safely handling of tools and materials
- Bring along ideas, sketch books or small models for what you wish to make and any reference materials for ideas.
- It is essential to wear old clothes and strong footwear.
Basic materials are included.
Course cost: £279
Course date: Monday 11th, Tuesday 12th, Wednesday 13th and Thursday 14th April
Course times: 10am-1pm & 2pm-5pm
Number of places available: 12
Tutors: Robert Worley (RCA)