Join this exciting workshop as you learn about the electronics and woodwork behind the Owl Project's instruments. Begin by selecting a log from the YSP grounds and finish with a beautiful musical instrument – your own artwork, fully certified as part of the iLog series.
Unlike most digital devices, iLogs resist mass-production and thus no two are ever the same. Each iLog produced will be given a unique serial code and certificate of authenticity. There will be a chance to play with your new iLog at the end of the day.
- Please meet at the YSP Boat House 10 minutes before the start time
- Free parking is available. Lunch is not included
- No previous experience is necessary as full guidance is given throughout the day
- Participants will be provided with a handsaw, hand drill, sand paper and a soldering iron on the day
- Please contact email@example.com / +44(0)1924 832631 during office hours if you need to cancel your ticket. Cancellations made 14 days or more before the event are subject to an administration fee. Cancellations made within 14 days of the event will not be refunded. YSP is a registered charity, your event booking fee supports everything we do
Suitable for over 15s. However under 18s must have an accompanying adult onsite. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about booking under 18s on to this workshop.
Find out more: http://www.ysp.co.uk/events/owl-project-ilog-workshop