Desire to unleash your creative side and need a kick start? Well, this workshop is for you!
'Fierce Painting' developed by Elysse, is an expressionist style of creating designed to encourage creativity.
Fierce Painting allows you to create art purely for art's sake, eliminating all pressure for the work to be 'good' which often stifles creativity.
This principle means anyone can in fact have a go regardless of what they feel their creative ability is and produce beautiful, vibrant, expressive work they can be proud of with ease.
During the workshop you will learn how Fierce Painting engages your creative brain and then put it into practice by painting your own work!
You will leave the workshop feeling empowered to paint more regularly and with the knowledge to carry out Fierce Painting on your own at home.
The ticket covers all materials so all you need to do is turn up ready to listen, paint, get messy, & have fun.
Workshop ticket includes:
- Admission for the day.
- Fierce Painting Seminar.
- New painter starter kit, including canvas, acrylic paints & brushes.
- Free membership to Fierce Painting Facebook group.
1. This workshop teaches a different unconventional style of painting and will not contain traditional technical teaching. It is suitable for absolute beginners, intermediate painters and anyone who wants to learn a different style of painting.
2. The venue is TBC and details will be sent via email two weeks prior to the event. It will take place in London.
3. It is advised you wear comfortable clothing that you don't mind getting paint on.
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
Adult class, 18 + years
What can I bring into the event?
You do not need to bring anything. It is advised you wear comfortable clothing you do not mind getting paint on.
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Category: Classes / Courses | Lifestyle, Arts, Leisure | Painting.
Arts | Visual Arts | Galleries / Art,
Arts | Visual Arts.