We aim to create a series of events where ‘desperate artists’ can seek something different every time, and in doing so, create a melting-pot for new ideas: perhaps even the birth of a movement.
Desperate Artist Seeking’s first exhibition will be a collection of works by five emerging female artists:
- Andrea Ionascu; Sculptor, 2nd year MA at Slade School of Art
- Bronwyn McMillin: Canada based Painter
- Camilla Bliss: Multidisciplinary Artist who exhibited at the 2018 RA summer show
- Haydn Albrow: Mixed media Artist, first year MA at Slade School of Art
- Rosie Crawley: Painter, Wimbledon College of Arts graduate