Muswell Hill Creatives is a dynamic collective of artists, designers and makers, founded in 2014 to celebrate quality arts and craftsmanship. Curve is the collective’s first exhibition and an opportunity for selected members to showcase their skilled work on a larger scale including: Shibori wallhangings; hybrid insect art; iconic gasholder prints, paintings inspired by Essex saltmarshes; majolica ceramics; undergrowth inspired abstract art; mixed media art capturing treasures found on the banks of the Thames; and textured jewellery and bespoke millinery both made in studios at the Hornsey Town Hall Arts Centre.
- artist Jess Albert
- artist & designer Jo Angell
- artist Caroline Elliott
- Shibori textiles designer Rob Jones, Romor Designs
- Isabella Lepri Ceramics
- Shelley Zetuni of Goldust Millinery
- Jewellery maker & artist, Michele Wyckoff Smith of Wyckoff Smith Jewellery
- Mixed media artist and historian Lito Apostolakou (former MHC member)
Short films by Muswell Hill filmmaker and photographer Amanda Stockley about the work of Wyckoff Smith Jewellery, Romor Designs, Goldust Millinery, Jess Albert and Isabella Lepri Ceramics will be also shown as well as portraits by Amanda of each exhibitor.