AboutBureau is pleased to announce their invitation to become a cultural partner in Contemporary Art Society, North West, the new membership scheme for collectors launching in Autumn 2009.
Contemporary Art Society, North West is a new membership scheme for those interested in contemporary art and collecting in the North West of England, supported by Arts Council England, North West. Whether you are completely new to contemporary art, already enjoy it, or want to collect it, membership of the Contemporary Art Society, North West will offer the inside track on some of the most exciting artists and exhibitions in the region and beyond.
For an annual subscription of £50 members will receive a range of benefits including:
* A programme of evening and weekend events including artists' talks, studio visits, curator-led exhibition tours, private collection visits and talks on emerging trends in contemporary practice and collecting. Members are invited to bring a guest to all events.
* Opportunities to attend selected events that are part of our membership programmes outside of the region, including London-based events.
* An invitation to join at least one major international contemporary art trip each year.
* A free limited edition print to help start your collection.
* Discounts on courses, publications and other promotional offers.
About the Contemporary Art Society
The Contemporary Art Society exists to support artists by promoting the importance of collecting and commissioning by public and private bodies and individuals nationally within the broader international context for contemporary art. It is a not for profit company with charitable status, founded in 1910. All the funds generated through individual membership schemes are re-invested back into the important work they do to ensure that significant works of contemporary art enter public collections across the country.
As the national membership organisation for contemporary collectors, professionals and enthusiasts, their membership extends across the UK and comprises individual collectors at all stages of their collecting, those interested in contemporary art, curators, artists, commercial galleries, artist-led spaces and public museums.
For further information about becoming a member of the Contemporary Art Society, North West please contact Mark Doyle (Head of Collector Development, North West) on 07891 880 498 or email firstname.lastname@example.org