WHAT'S ON SHOW
- Italia Award Contemporary Art.
120 artists from all around the world. Approximately 300 artworks will be presented and will give a fascinating insight into global art movements and trends. The best artworks will receive awards from international jury panels.
- "Children Versus Mafia" Paintings
Paintings by Italian schoolchildren inspired by the killing of two judges, Giovanni Falcone and Paolo Borsellino, who were investigating the Mafia. Works previously exhibited at the Vatican, the Quirinal Palace and the Italian Parliament. Chianciano Art Museum permanent collections. Parts of the collections will be on show that range from a 5000 year old Neolithic Asian vase to the Italian Renaissance and more.
- Marc Chagall "Hidden Places"
A collection of rare lithographs of the Paris Opera house.
Lonnie has had a unique career as a photographer. He started at the New York Times in 1975 and received the Pulitzer Prize in 2002. This exhibition examines his journeys, travels and thoughtful moments.
- Jincheng Liu "China Studies"
A selection of portraits by Jincheng Liu graduated from the Fine Art Department of the Capital Normal University, Beijing in 1982. In 1986, he travelled around Tibet-Gansu to study the landscape and the indigenous people.
The list exhibition spaces and galleries that will be used are as follows:
- Chianciano Art Museum, Viale della Libertà
- Royal Gallery, Piazza Matteotti
- Savoy Gallery, Piazza Matteotti
- Chelsea Gallery, Piazza Matteotti
- Medici Gallery, Piazza Matteotti
- Sun Gallery, Piazza Matteotti
- Chianciano Arts Club & Residence, Via dei Colli
- Forest of Thought, Via delle Piane