Download our free app to experience, enjoy and share exclusively produced artworks by Christo & Jeanne-Claude, Jakob Steensen and soon to come Olafur Eliasson, Anish Kapoor, Marina Abramović, Jeff Koons, Natalie Djurberg & Hans Berg, and many more every month.
App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/tt/app/acute-art-vr/id1387459938?mt=8
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.acuteart.museum
- VR / The app allows you to experience VR artworks using a standard google cardboard viewer
- 360° videos / The app also works on your phone without a viewer, just move your phone around and enjoy the 360° videos
- Sound / Enjoy the full spatial experience by turning the volume on or using earphones
- Content / Allow push notifications and receive updates on upcoming events, new releases and exclusive behind the scenes and interviews with the artists.
- Share your experience on social media.
Acute Art works with today’s most compelling artists, bringing together technology and artistic vision. Currently working across Virtual Reality and 360° videos, we produce original digital artworks and make these accessible to everyone through our website, free app, collaborations and creative events.