About1 Day Course
Date: 9th March 2011
Times: 10.30am to 4.30pm
Instructor: Vic Browne
This one day course will guide you though practical exercises, focusing on large documents for print and increasing your workflow speed. This course is suitable for emergent creative professionals, designers converting from Quark Xpress and students that have already completed the InDesign Induction.
* InDesign Layout: Working with Pages and Master Templates
* Style Management: Object, Character and Paragraph Styles
* Working with Objects: Compound Paths, Transparency and Knockout Groups
* Linked Objects: Library Retrieval, Adobe Bridge and Version Cue
* Colour Management: Colour Separations, Overprint Preview and Export Format
* Automation: Data Merge of Text or Object
Each student has their own workstation for the practical parts of the course and can discuss any specific areas of interest they may have towards the end of the day with the tutor.
020 8525 4330