This exhibition is an unparalleled collection of work, which together provides a heart-warming social commentary on life in the great city of London.
In November 2016, Twenty Pegs founder Greg Martin embarked upon an ambitious month-long creative journey around the London Monopoly board, in support of the Movember Foundation’s fight for men’s health.
30 creations, in 30 locations, in 30 days. More than 110 collaborators, following one narrative, and all for one great cause.
This year, the original 30 creations are on display at Theatre Deli on 20 - 26 November. In addition, the week-long exhibition will include:
- Panel discussion: The role/impact of art in healthcare - Tuesday 21 November
- Curated screening of 1000 Londoners by Chocolate Films, with live Q&A
Registrations here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/curated-screening-of-1000-londoners-by-chocolate-films-with-live-qa-tickets-39481499227?aff=es2
- Live music - Thursday 23 November
- Lyrics masterclass with rapper Xidus Pain - Saturday 25 November
- Live screen printing - throughout the week
- Artworks for sale with proceeds being donated to the Movember Foundation.