Generation Why?19. Jun - 19. Jun 14 / ended Central Saint Martins College of Arts and Design
6pm - 9pm
Generation Why? Digesting the reality of our futures...
To coincide with Central Saint Martins Degree Show 2014, BA Criticism, Communication and Curation students invite you to join us for an evening of discussion, debate and dinner on the topic of Generation Y.
The event will begin with a drinks reception in our degree show exhibition, followed by a panel discussion which will challenge both the expectations and futures of Generation Y in an intimate secret location within Central Saint Martins’ acclaimed Kings Cross campus.
Guest speakers include:
- Jim Waterson - Political editor of Buzzfeed UK.
- Petra Barran - Founder of KERB street food and named “One of the Ten People Who Changed the World” by the Independent, 2011.
- Ed Howker - Co-author of Jilted Generation, an exploration of generation Y.
- Erica Buist - Author of the blog 'How to be Jobless' and a key part of the recent Guardian Generation Y takeover.
- Shelly Asquith - President of the UAL Student Union and an alumnus of BA CCC.
The course leader of MA Applied Imagination in the Creative Industries, Dominic Stone, will chair the discussion.
Throughout the event you will be invited to contribute to the topics of discussion, whilst tucking into delicious gyoza freedom boxes, cooked up by KERB street food trader Rainbo.*
Tickets are £15 for the evening symposium, including food, wine and Firefly soft drinks.
Please follow the link to book your ticket,
Book now! Seats are strictly limited.
Be the the first leave an opinion