Sheffield Creative Guild is a membership network that connects, supports and promotes creatives of all persuasions and aims to raise the profile and status of the sector across the city and beyond.
If you have any questions about the Guild or want to know more information please email us on email@example.com.
We have a diverse membership from artist to dancers, makers to translators, poets to coders, facilitators to musicians and we would love to have you on board.
JOIN US TO JOIN ALL OF THEM
BUT WHAT DO I GET?
As a member you get:
• A profile on the website – A place to tell everyone what you do and showcase your expertise to members and the outside world.
• Access to the Timebank and 50% more credit - Access skills and knowledge using our alternative form of currency.
• Connections and collaborations – Meet other creatives, use the message board to ask advice, find that talent you've been looking for, get that project started!
• Support – From our peer to peer support to a large advice network.
• News and event calendar - Keep up to date with the latest news and events and publicise your own happenings.
• Resources – Information, support, insight and advice to help you learn and grow.
• Events – To learn, teach, share, entertain, showcase, network, workshop, pitch, connect and meet. We’ll host at least four free large events each year as well as many other smaller ones.
• Commissions – The chance to apply for exclusive commissions.
• Advocacy – Through links with other sectors, local politics and the national stage, we will lobby on the issues that matter to you. We are a cooperative where each member is equal and we really will listen to your voice. One member = one vote.
• Organisations – The chance to create a profile to showcase your business, group, network, collective and have access to the Guild Timebank.
HOW DO I SIGN UP?
It couldn't be more simple!
Go to sheffieldcreativeguild.com/join and enter your details today!