We are a non-profit making artists co-operative with 11 members creating a diverse range of work including painting, printmaking, sculpture, glass and new media.
We are committed to providing affordable studio space in an inspiring and supportive environment. It is our aim to encourage participation in the arts in the local and wider community by providing workshop and gallery space and by organising exhibitions, art workshops and community arts projects. The building was taken on by Mike Von Nixon in July 2011 and since then the co-operative has been formed, the lease signed and work begun on converting the space. The building was originally a textile mill and was then converted to Congleton's first electric cinema in 1911. It has since been an ambulance station, a garage and most recently a cannabis factory.
Micc Burgess, Chris Godber, Di Harding, Susan Laughton, Petra Lea, Bruce Lyons, Juan Jose Montegrande, Liz Mylonakis, Mike Von Nixon, Rossana Parker, Adam Quinn