DEADLINE EXTENSION - 30th November 2020 Midnight.
DAR is looking for proposals for online residencies for the period of January to March 2021. We are looking for challenging, engaging and intriguing online works that communicate a critical understanding of the internet. The month-long residencies are open to artists working in any discipline and/or medium responding to digital themes, and from anywhere in the world.
Chosen artists must submit a minimum of one post onto DAR’s website per week.
Digital Residencies - 1-month duration, solo/duo/collective artists welcome.
- A page on DAR’s website which on average attracts 5000 viewers each month. This page normally takes the style of a blog, but artists are encouraged to be ambitious with any specific ideas about how they want their work presented. Write these ideas on your project proposal and we can discuss how they can be realised.
- An Instagram takeover - resident artists will have control of the DAR Instagram for the duration of their residency.
- Technical information and guidance to support the construction of the artist's residency pages.
- Support and promotion for the artist and their work through its network.
- A permanent web archive of work produced during residency
DEADLINE EXTENDED - 30th November 2020 Midnight.