Grayson Perry Exhibition
09 Jul 2016 – 11 Sep 2016
Croome, National Trust
Worcester, United Kingdom
Expect the unexpected. Incredible innovation, devastating loss, remarkable survival and magnificent restoration. All in one place
Step into what remains of a secret wartime air base, now our Visitor Centre, where thousands of people lived and worked in the 1940s. Walk through a Over the last 17 years we have painstakingly restored what was once a lost masterpiece in landscape design, which is 'Capability' Brown's very first. and overgrown 18th century parkland and we’re continuing this work today.
Find Croome Court, the home of the Earls of Coventry, at the heart of the park, which has been patiently waiting for its revival. Its time has come as Croome Redefined starts to pull this glorious yet faded house back from the brink. Explore un-restored spaces and the intricate repair works which will see the house change forever.
- Enjoy the fresh air and changing seasons with our wider parkland walks
- Escape to the eye-catcher follies, the Panorama Tower and Dunstall Castle, and see Croome from a different perspective
- Visit our new RAF Defford wartime museum
- Let off steam with the family in our RAF themed play area
- Explore our natural play area and have fun making dens
- Check out our exciting year round family events for everyone to enjoy
- Watch birds at our bird hide
- Browse a selection of gifts in our shop with an increasing range of local products too