Are you looking for advice on how to manage your finances? How to price your work? Looking for expertise on how to manage your cash flow finances or set up a budget? Looking for knowledge and support in seeking income for a project?
Why should you attend?
- Find out about how to manage your finances for your creative practice
- Find out about funding options for your business whether you are a start up or more established
- Find out the top tips from experienced makers on costing and pricing your work and how to manage sales and cash flows.
Who is speaking?
- Alison Branagan, an experienced business coach will be offering a wealth of experience and expertise in supporting creative people in their business development.
- Mary Loxley, an experienced funding advisor to help you visualise and achieve income generation for a project or your creative practice
- Peter Marigold,artist, designer, maker, will be sharing his wealth of knowledge and experience in managing and generating income for his creative business
What is on offer?
- A better understanding of financial jargon, what you need to know that will support you now and in the future.
- Top tips on easy to manage financial administration tools
- A better understanding of the research and investment needed to support your business when looking to generate income for a project or your practice whether through grant funding, a kickstarter campaign or other income streams.
What refreshments are provided on the day?
Tea and coffee will be provided at the start of the session and during the afternoon break. Please note, no lunch will be provided, there are many suitable places to purchase your own refreshments within a five minute walk of the venue.
**£5 Discount available to Crafts Council Directory makers, please email for more info**
Pricing and business planning workshop is part of a series of workshops designed by the Crafts Council to provide makers with skills to export and promote their work successfully