Are you looking for advice and top tips on funding and financial options for your creative business?
Funding & Finance Advice Workshop: Raising finances for your creative business or project
On Thursday 15March, at LIFT Islington, 45 White Lion Street, N1 9PW London 10am – 5 pm
Why should you attend?
- To highlight the fundraising possibilities for your business or project and how to achieve these aims
- To support you and your ideas for a project you need funding for
- To introduce you to the wealth of financial options available for your creative business and ideas throughout your business development journey
Who is speaking?
- Alison Branagan, an experienced business coach will be offering a wealth of experience and expertise in supporting creative people in their business development.
- Mary Loxley, an experienced funding advisor to help you visualise and achieve income generation for a project or your creative practice
- Peter Marigold, artist, designer, maker, will be sharing his experience in setting and managing a successful kickstarter campaign
What is on offer?
- A better understanding of financial jargon, what you need to know that will support you now and in the future.
- Top tips on easy to manage financial administration tools
- A better understanding of the research and investment needed to support your business when looking to generate income for a project or your practice whether through grant funding, a kickstarter campaign or other income streams
What refreshments are provided on the day?
Tea and coffee will be provided at the start of the session and during the afternoon break. Please note, no lunch will be provided, there are many suitable places to purchase your own refreshments within a five minute walk of the venue.
**£5 Discount available to Crafts Council Directory makers, please email for more info**