No artist, ever, has gone in for art because their first-choice career as a car salesman was taken. Still, there’s a psychology to selling that works for art sales too, and that every artist can put into practice. This talk will tell you how to successfully sell your art and develop different income streams so you can keep on happily making more of it.
'Who will buy this wonderful artwork?' is the second in Art Vocation 101: a fast-track workshop series on how to make a career and be happy as an artist, brought to you by Be Smart About Art in association with Cass Art
Talks will take place throughout November at the flagship Cass Art shop:
CASS ART Islington | 66-67 Colebrook Row | London N1 8AB
Each talk will cover one of the three key areas you need to know about to jumpstart a career in the arts. CASS ART is providing event attendees a 10% discount on the evening - so take advantage to stock up on supplies and early Christmas gifts!
16 November 6.30pm - 9pm
BOOK NOW for £7.50: http://bsaa.co/2dTkOEg
First 25 tickets:
£7.50 per talk
(£5 for Be Smart About Art members)
£15 per talk
(£10 for Be Smart About Art members)
Bonus: CASS ART is providing event attendees a 10% discount on the evening! Take advantage to stock up on supplies as well as pick up some stocking stuffers with Christmas on the horizon...
- What's stopping people who like my pieces from buying them?
- Do I have to offer discounts in order to sell pieces?
- I hate 'selling'. What do I do?
- How do I offer discounts without sounding desperate?
- What can be done to make it seemingly urgent for someone to buy a piece?
- How do I tap into buyer psychology? And will this help sell more?
- What experience is neeed to convince people that I'm a professional artist who's worth buying from?
Be Smart About Art - We're here to help you thrive in a changing art world.
Follow us @besmartaboutart.com