A weekend bursting with creativity! Get hands-on with drop-in workshops and classes, see live demos, buy unique crafted items, meet the makers and see the work of emerging artists.
The College continues to inspire generations of artists, makers, designers and writers through the legacy of founder, artist and Surrealist patron Edward James.
· Browse and buy unique handmade items and artworks from outstanding makers and designers
· Get hands-on in a creative workshop and learn a new skill
· Watch demonstrations in a variety of crafts
· Explore the award-winning West Dean Gardens
· Take a break with a selection of food and drink options
Check back soon for more information.