Exhibition on 2 floors of the pub everyday from now until 16 April 2017
After Uncooked Bag Lady’s made relay style traveling-art footprints throughout 8 borders outside the UK - France, Spain, Thailand, USA, Holland, New Zealand - Fringe Festival, Slovenia and Suriname in South America., the queer art stew is now served at its neighbouring home in London W11.
3-Day Additional Events
Link to this event on Facebook: www.facebook.com/events/1815718102022624
A 3-day celebration with evening events (1-3 March) in the upstairs bar area, a part of Uncooked Culture Spring Art Showcase.
Uncooked Culture’s TRIPLE-COOKED MOOD
Full exhibition with add-on artworks (open from noon) throughout 3-day celebration & evening events:
WEDNESDAY 1 MARCH, from 6pm-9.30pm (Opening Reception for Early Birds…drinks + snacks!)
- Collaborative Mark-Making Canvas, a drop-in workshop among artists and guests from late afternoon onward.
- Brief Artist Talk(Round 1) from “Nok” the “Bag Lady” - founder of Uncooked Culture
- VDO art screening from Jade Chorkularb, a Jerwood Drawing Prize winner 2016 for a drawing-based VDO art.
- Spoken Word from Rosemary McLeish & Gareth Hughes, visual artists who also keen on writing.
- Live DJ by Carlo Keshishian, a visual artist, former DJ - Radio Show on Itch FM & DJ - Radio Show at NTS International Radio from 12 March.
THURSDAY 2 MARCH from 2pm til late
- Collaborative Mark-Making Canvas Workshop continues throughout the day.
- VDO art screening from Jade Chorkularb, a Jerwood Drawing Prize winner 2016.
FRIDAY 3 MARCH from 7.30pm til late
- Brief Artist Talk (Round 2) from “Nok” the “Bag Lady” - founder of Uncooked Culture
- HIGHLIGHT, Character Comedy from Catherine Goodwin(Badwind), New Zealand Fringe 2014, Camden Fringe 2016, Edinburgh Fringe 2016 and more.
- Open Mic - Let’s get in touch if you are up for having your LIVE show in our Friday evening event (Performing Art, Live Music/Song, Poem/Spoken Word, Improv, Story, Comedy, or Dance). Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org