About* The Ginger Gourmand hosting a Pop-Up Tearoom with delectable homemade cakes
* Jazz singer, Graham Cole, will be singing a live set from the great American songbook at 3pm
* Peter Luty of Greenwich Printmakers showing watercolours and prints of iconic London landmarks
Peter Luty is a painter and printmaker who began his professional career as an architect and now concentrates on the representation and interpretation of buildings, old and new. He is interested in the formal geometry of architectural elevations, in the effects of light and colour, in how buildings relate to other buildings and their surroundings through reflection, shadow and pattern.
* Tisna Westerhof, showing contemporary blue & white Delft tiles, etchings, screenprints & works on paper
Tisna Westerhof is a Dutch Artist, living and working in London, exploring the idea of nostalgia, identity and the loss of innocence of our society, through conventional handicraft techniques ranging from printmaking, ceramics, to needlework, embroidery - as a vehicle for her ideas.
* Jane Jones showing colourful collage floral and landscape pictures and prints
Jane Jones is a collage artist using cut and torn pieces of paper, textures, shapes and colours, layer upon layer to create an almost translucent optical illusion of traditional historical landscape and flower subject painting.
* FAN Bags showing their spring range collection of exclusive handmade clutch and handbags
FAN bags are unique individually designed and handmade with careful attention to detail using a variety of traditional and unusual materials and specially developed techniques to create your perfect bag.