Join us for a panel discussion where we will discuss what we hope to see in applications to the art prize, give tips on what catches our eyes as judges, curators, art buyers for collections and clients and gallerists, as well as what happens after finding art prize success. Joining prize director Conrad Carvalho on the panel is new judge and V&A Curator Melanie Lenz, judge and art advisor Averil Curci and recent winner of the BP Portrait Award plus previously shortlisted artist Charlie Schaffer. RSVP is essential, please see: https://www.artprize.co.uk/events.html to join.
The 2020 art prize is now open for entries, artists who enter before the 15 December are eligible for feedback on their application. Prizes include:
- Value of Prizes increased to £10,000 prizes, for the Overall Winner, the Choice Award, the Sculpture Award, the New Media Award with partners Rich Mix and Photography Award with partners Genesis Imaging.
- £1500 worth of services and a 12 month mentorship with Genesis Imaging
- Includes £1,000 of vouchers from Cass Art for 3 Winners
- Three month exhibitions in London, England
- Group Show for 25 Shortlisted Artists in April – August 2020
For further information and the application form see here http://www.artprize.co.uk/or please email email@example.com with questions.