RWS artist and reportage aficionado, Julia Midgley will walk with you, offering advice and tips for documenting the boats, bridges, beaches and life along the riverbank.
The day will conclude with a meeting at Bankside Gallery where you can review the outcomes of the day and take a look at The Art of Travel, the new exhibition by artists of the Royal Watercolour Society.
You will need to bring
- A6 notebook of Post-It pad for rapid drawings
- Your usual drawing/painting kit (plus water bottle, sponge, palette)
- Sketchbook -sized sheets of paper (could include newspaper, brown paper, recycled paper)
- Watercolour, ink or acrylic
- Folding stool (if desired)
This event is part of the Royal Watercolour Society Festival of Colour.