AboutObjectives: To learn the basic foundations for starting to paint from a technical aspect.
Level: Absolute Beginners or those wishing to explore Beginner Techniques.
Materials needed: All Materials Included.
· On this practical course you will be introduced to acrylic painting techniques as well as the fundamental starting points to painting.
· Learn the important technical aspects to beginning to paint with acrylics including preparing your surface, colour mixing, tonality, brush handling, layering and completing a simple composition.
· Your tutor will teach you step-by-step how to prepare your painting surface, colour and tone experiments, palette preparation, colour coordination, use of mediums and thinners, and brushwork techniques.
· Through practical demonstration, one to one support and exercises you will learn the basics that will give you the confidence to continue painting at home.
· At the end of the day you will also have increased your knowledge of colour, tone and how to approach painting with acrylic. You will have completed a series of experiments and a simple still life study in acrylic.
Tutor: Rob Nelmes https://www.robnelmes.co.uk
All materials, refreshments and lunch with wine included.