The eighth year of the successful Kolben Open event does not lose its breath even in a culturally unfavorable time. For the eighth time, it is going to show the unique atmosphere of Pragovka in Vysočany, which has been living through art for ten years, this time online and in the spirit of co-llaboration 8th May at 6pm.
Kolben Open 8 benefit stream program:
• Nauzea Orchestra
• Cyril Kaplan / author's set
• DJ Jim Hate, VJ Košťák
• Opening of the exhibition CO-LLABORATION with curator Petr Vaňous, including also
a short guided tour of the exhibition
• Dance performance: Cold buffet / Faro moving space / Dancing: Petra Pellarová,
Lenka Kniha Bartůňková. Sound: Marek Havlíček.
• Interviews with artists: Kateřina Adamová, Jana Babincová, Dalibor Bača, Filip
Černý, Tomáš Dždoň, Anežka Hošková, Matěj Hrbek, Martin Káňa, Michaela
Munzarová, Alessandra Svatek, Martin Šilhán, Pavel Trnka, Vladimír Merta, Karíma
• Online walk with the historian of architecture Lukáš Beran to the inaccessible
halls No. 19 and 18, which are currently being reconstructed.
Technical support of the stream: Icebreakers of culture.
Conception and production of the event: association Pragovka for Art z.s.
The CO-LLABORATION exhibition will take place from 9 May to 26 August 2021. Galleries are only accessible from the outside or online under government regulations. After the release of the measure will also be physically open to the public. The exhibition will be opened by curator Petr Vaňous within the ONLINE Kolben Open 8 on Saturday, May 8, 2021.
More about the exhibition https://bit.ly/ko-laborace.