- Olivia Plender (Honey Makes Money Makes Honey, 2012, hand-woven wicker beehive; Britannia Receiving Her Newest Institution, 2012, hand-embroidered banner; Progress, 2010, drawings, ink on paper)
- Mathilde ter Heijne (Experimental Archeology, Ontology of the In Between, 2014; Experimental Archeology, Goddess Worship: Hedgehog shaped vase, 2006; Experimental Archeology, Goddess Worship: Ram Vessel, 2007; Experimental Archeology, Goddess Worship: Snake goddess, 2007; Experimental Archeology, Goddess Worship: Owl shaped vessel, 2006)
- Chiara Fumai (The Return of the Invisible Woman (also known as Visites fantastiques de Vito Acconci au Pays du fouet), 2014, collage and embroidery on Sacher-Masoch's ‘Venus in Furs’, wall painting)
- Anetta Mona Chişa & Lucia Tkáčova (Politiques de l'amitie, 2012, to-be-performed sculpture, book by Jacques Derrida hand-cut into confetti, dimensions variable)
- Pauline Boudry / Renate Lorenz (Charming for the Revolution, 2009, video, 11’)
- Judith Barry (A passage from …Cairo stories, 2010-2011, audio / video intervention)
- Oreet Ashery (Angry Drum, 2014, painted found object; Why does he make work?, 2007, video, 1’)
Curators: Jaime Marie Davis and Pierre d’Alancaisez
The exhibition is supported by Arts Council England.
Special thanks to A Palazzo, Marcelle Alix, Fiorucci Art Trust.
Visit the exhibition page