• Bring new vitality, volume and presence to your life & still-life drawing, with Tutor, Randy Klinger, Artist, Scotland/USA, Founder: Moray Art Centre
• Understand form in a personal, expressive way, rather than through academic training; based upon seeing rather than concept, you will learn a perceptual, rather than theoretical approach ~ with the overall intent of the bringing forth of the poetic and the beautiful.
• Maximum participants: 10, for each workshop (8 minimum)
• Price for each workshop/tours: £ 695 includes:
• 6 nights accommodation at Istituto Gould, (15-21 October; single, basic en-suite room/WiFi in a 17th c. religious/educational centre, near Santo Spirito) http://www.firenzeforesteria.it/index.php?js=a
• 5 afternoon workshop sessions (16-20 October, 3.00 pm - 6.00 pm) at Istituto Gould, Florence
• Materials for drawing
• 3 morning tours (16-18 October, 9.30 am - 12.30 pm, Any entrance fees during the tour will be included)
• Price does not include: travel costs, meals, teas/coffee, additional museum/church entrance fees
• For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org, Randy Klinger, 226 Pineridge, The Park, Findhorn, Forres, IV36 3TB, Moray, Scotland
The workshop will not run with less than 8 participants.
• As the course covers only 5 days, with 3 morning tours, I would recommend that you stay on longer to see more of Florence’s treasures, though it would take a lifetime to see them all! Of course, if you do stay on longer, you would need to book your own additional accommodation.
• Please bring 2-3 still-life objects - things that fascinate you!
Daily Schedule will include:
1) The Still-Life Drawing Workshop: Will run each day 3.00 pm - 6.00 pm
2) Art & Architecture Tours:
Offered by Randy Klinger, will run 3 mornings, 9.30 am - 12.30 pm, featuring the less-visited, but equally important historical sites of painting, sculpture and architecture covering 11th - 16th centuries. Florence delivers its greatness most fully in places less disturbed by hordes of tourists - these are the places that we will explore.
If you wish to explore on your own, Randy will give you a full list and map of suggested visits.
• Venue & Accommodation: Istituto Gould, Via dei Serragli, 49, 50123 Florence, Italy
• Just 4 spaces left!