10:00-22:00 (Tuesdays: 10:00-17:00)
* Tuesday of May 3 open until 22:00.
* Admission until 30 minutes before closing.
* Open everyday.
Cost of entry
University / Highschool student: ¥1,200
Child (Age 4 up to Junior highschool student): ¥600
Senior (Ages 65 & over): ¥1,500
* All prices include tax.
* Ticket also valid for “Roppongi Crossing 2016,” “MAM Collection,” “MAM Screen.”
* Ticket also valid for Tokyo City View observation deck.
* Additional entrance fee to the Sky Deck is required.
Japanese and Asian contemporary art is one of the main focuses of the Mori Art Museum's programs, yet “Asia” covers a broad territory, making it difficult to grasp an overall picture of it.