- Welcome to LPW and introduction to weekend
- Stone Lithography: an introduction to the process and drawing directly on to stone.
- Photo-lithography: drawing on to grained draughting film in preparation for making a photo-litho plate.
- Photo-lithography: platemaking – demonstration and making plates. Printing plates.
- Processing of drawn work on stone – the first etch.
- Processing of drawn work on stone – the second etch.
- Printing photo-litho plates cont.
- Looking at stone preparation.
- Printing of lithographic stones.
About the Tutor: Serena Smith
Serena Smith is an artist and printmaker. Following initial study in Fine Art she worked at the Curwen Studio for twelve years where she trained as a studio lithographer and produced work collaboratively for many artists. Her work now includes a range of educational, technical and collaborative projects alongside her own studio practice. Serena’s work on paper is regularly exhibited in the East Midlands and further afield.
Book online at http://www.leicesterprintworkshop.com/courses/lithography/ .