- Introduction to LPW and the course.
- A look at some examples of lino prints and advice on designing an image.
- Demo: Transferring an image to lino and cutting the image
- The creation of your lino block.
- Demo: Printing the lino block
- Experiment with printing lino block during afternoon
- Cleaning up and close of course
About the Tutor: Peter Clayton
Peter Clayton was brought up in rural Lancashire and studied Fine Art at Preston Polytechnic in Lancaster. He moved to Leicester in the 1980s. Alongside his art practice he teaches part-time at the University of Leicester’s Embrace Arts Centre, the Fosse Arts Centre and at a number of other colleges and art centres here in Leicester. He is a member of Leicester Print Workshop and Leicester Society of Artists.
Book online at: http://www.leicesterprintworkshop.com/courses/linocut_2/ .