Two innovative exhibitions of work by graduating students from Leeds College of Art 2017.
The free exhibitions are open to all and will give you the opportunity to view our latest creative talent from across the College. Our buildings will be transformed into large scale exhibition spaces that showcase the breadth and quality of our students’ work.
Friday 19 May – Wednesday 24 May (Vernon Street only)
- Foundation Diploma in Art and Design
Friday 19 May, 10-8pm
Saturday 20 May, 10-4pm
Monday 22 May, 10–8pm
Tuesday 23 May, 10-8pm
Wednesday 24 May, 10-8pm
Saturday 10 June – Thursday 15 June (Blenheim Walk & Vernon Street)
- BA (Hons) degree courses: Animation; Creative Advertising; Fashion; Fine Art; Graphic Design; Illustration; Photography; Printed Textiles & Surface Pattern Design; Visual Communication (Blenheim Walk)
- Extended Diploma in Art & Design (Vernon Street)
- Access to Higher Education (Vernon Street)
- Level 2 Diploma in Visual Arts (Vernon Street)
Saturday 10 June, 10-4pm
Monday 12 June, 9-8pm
Tuesday 13 June, 9-8pm
Wednesday 14 June, 9-8pm
Thursday 15 June, 9-5pm
If you’re a school group and would like a guided tour of the show by one of our student ambassadors, please email email@example.com.
PLEASE NOTE: On Tuesday 13 June, 1.30-3.30pm, there may be limited access to the Extended Diploma exhibition at Vernon Street due to a National Standardisation event.