This class is dedicated to the fun and relaxing art of hand embroidery!
Whether you’re a complete beginner or just a bit rusty with your sewing needle, we will introduce you to a range of basic embroidery stitches and help you explore ways to use the stitches creatively in your own work. A choice of designs will be provided for you to work on, along with all the materials and equipment you need. You are also encouraged to bring any of your own projects that you’d like to work on.
Embroidery is a hugely relaxing and beautiful craft and this class offers an excellent introduction to embroidery in a small, informal workshop, allowing plenty of one-to-one guidance. Materials and use of all necessary tools are included in the price and you will leave with a beautiful embroidered item, a detailed guide to the stitches covered, an embroidery hoop, thread, needle and your choice of embroidery transfer so you can to continue with your own hand-embroidered items at home.
You will learn
• A variety of the most useful and versatile embroidery stitches to decorate your own beautiful embroidered piece.
• How to transfer a pattern or design to fabric.
• Which needles to use and the different types of threads and fabrics that can be used in embroidery.
• How to create your own design and discover ideas for where to find fresh inspiration.
• Explore stitching creatively and boost your creative confidence in a relaxed environment.
Please book promptly becuase spaces are limited to 6! This class is for age 18+
For more information please contact email@example.com
Visit Emma's website at www.harperandfinch.com and follow on Instagram.com/harperandfinch
Go back to Kollektiv Gallery to see the rest of the workshops and sign up for more classes! www.kollektivgallery.com/workshops