The Festival des Idées Paris 2018 is excited to invite amateur and professional photographers aged 18 years old and over from all over the world to participate in the photo exhibition (in)TANGIBLE – Fear in the city. Submission deadline: September 8th, 2018
Selected images will illustrate how fear and urban spaces are perceived according to age and gender, related to any of the following questions:
- What scares you when you go out?
- What places do you consider unsafe?
- How does urban insecurity affect the way you live your city?
- How does insecurity manifest itself on the urban environment?
Send up to 3 photographs to firstname.lastname@example.org For each photograph you must submit in the body of the email message a title and a caption (up to 200 characters), along with:
- Author’s full name
- City illustrated in the photograph, state, country
The photographs must be in a square format, size 1 - 5 MB.
Questions? Comments? Email us at email@example.com or follow us on http://www.facebook.com/cityoffear
If you read French visit: http://www.sorbonne-paris-cite.fr/fr/festival-des-idees-paris/participez-lexposition-photo