The Symposium will kick-start the laboratory process which will run for 5 weeks, performed by CAS Associate Artists. We also have a website dedicated to the project.
We currently live in an increasingly polarised society where for many reasons you can find yourself either ‘inside’ or ‘outside’. Divisions exist politically environmentally, ideologically, economically and socially. Through conversation and creative participation we can learn more about ourselves, and working collaboratively.
You can look forward to a film screening, panel discussion, presentations and more!
- Talk: ‘The disconformity anomaly’
- ‘Untangling Noises of Matter’ … info
- ‘Performing DNA; Social Prescription and Mental Health’ … info
- ‘The pedagogies of Dissent; live art as an inside-out experiment in secondary education’ … info
- ‘Beyond The Binary’ Collaborating as Urban Rural Exchange’ …info
‘Off the grid I am attempting to connect with you, can you hear me?’ Adanma Nwnakwo
There is a whole reality we are yet to explore ‘beyond the bubble’