AboutNeed to design marketing material, a print publication, poster or perhaps an artist's book? During this one day practical course, students will familiarise themselves with Adobe's InDesign application, guiding you through the pitfalls of page layout and desktop publishing. This course focuses on design for print, suitable for budding graphic designers or professionals seeking to broaden their Adobe skills.
* InDesign Environment and Navigation
* Working with Objects: Vector vs Bitmap, Linking Files and Transformations
* Colour Management: Process or Spot, Colour Systems and Profiles
* Working with Text: Importing, Formatting, Threading and Proofing
* Preflight and Packaging: InDesign or PDF
Each student has their own workstation for the practical parts of the course and can discuss any specific areas of interest they may have towards the end of the day with the tutor.
Claim a 25% discount by booking 2 or more courses - visit our website for more details: http://www.spacestudios.org.uk/All_Content_Items/Courses/