What does it take to operate as an independent curator and to work effectively and creatively within established arts organisations?
Curators Bárbara Rodríguez Muñoz andAnna Gritz bring their expertise and advice, exploring:
- The multifaceted role of curator
- Investigation of both institutional and independent approach to exhibition organisation
- Looking at exhibition logistics (registrar templates, budget, scheduling)
- Clarifying your theoretical / conceptual concerns: different strategies of exhibition construction
- Public commissions, outside the gallery
The Art Fund supports this ‘How to: Inside the Gallery’ series by offering a number of fully funded places per course for curators and museum and gallery professionals. The deadline is 18 December 2015, to apply, head to the Art Fund Website.