Hard Lines is a group exhibition at Doomed Gallery Dalston curated by Ben Goulder of Snöar Press and Mark Buchanan & Matt Glassman of Meanwhile Press.
After collaborating in the dying embers of 2015 with Buchanan's Professional Crastination, Hard Lines showcases new and upcoming work from the publishers.
Work curated by Snöar Press:
Work curated by Meanwhile Press:
Freja Sofie Kirk
The UK launches of:
- Between Colder Bones curated by Ben Goulder
-There Is No One On The Streets by Lucie Rox
- Nil Nil by Broth Tarn
- NIght Surfacing by Luke Overin
- Meanwhile Group Zine No.3 ~ Locals curated by Mark Buchanan and Matt Glassman
- Crooked Path Home by Niall McManus
- Professional Crastination (2nd Edition) by Mark Buchanan.