Sharpen your curating know-how and experience with a six month programme of mentoring and support with independent curator Nicky Peacock and mima curators
James Beighton and Alix Collingwood.
We are recruiting a group of âemerging curators' to work together in curating a programme of exhibitions in Arc and in
spaces around the Tees Valley, to explore self-initiated themes which could be inspired by or include dialogues with mima collection and other critically engaging
works. No previous experience required and we welcome applications from a variety of backgrounds.
If you have any questions or want to find out more, feel free to get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org, please apply by sending:
* Current CV, Cover letter stating why you would like to be considered for this opportunity
* Bio (approx. 200 words) telling us about yourself (background, influences and experience)
* Brief description of an exhibition you would like to curate (approx. 400 words).
* 2-3 supporting relevant images (JPG format /no larger than 500 KB) or web links.
* Deadline for submissions is 5 February 2013
Have you been to this event? What do you think? Join the discussion here! Remember, you can include links to your instagram pictures and to videos.