Learn how to draw accurately and in proportion. Perfect for the complete beginner or those more advanced who feel they need to improve their drawing skills.
Learn how to use the ‘thumb-and-pencil’ method to measure and draw in a three day intensive course. Learn the principles of drawing and develop essential skills for drawing and developing your own creative style. Gain confidence in your drawing ability and take your new found skills out of the classroom to sketch the world around you.
· Introduction on how to measure accurately.
· How to deal with angles and perspective.
· Using charcoal to achieve tone.
· Basic principles on problems of perspective.
· Using the grid system to draw up a complex photograph.
Roy Munday is an experienced trainer and artist, who has been teaching life drawing for many years. Roy also leads our 10 week Life Drawing course.
You will need to provide your own materials. Essential materials include a set of HB pencils, A3 paper, a sharpener and rubber.
Saturday’s 11:30am-5pm; 15, 22, 29 February 2020
For more information
To make a booking