Baltic 39 | 31-39 High Bridge | Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 1EW | United Kingdom
Wednesday, 28 August 2019 from 10:00 to 16:30 (BST)
Book now: £75
(£45 for participants who have attended an advice session with Crafts Council within 6 months of this session date, please email for booking code)
Are you looking for a brain storm session for your creative business? Have you found yourself at a crossroads with your practice? Do you need a spark of inspiration or an action plan to take your work forward?
Why should you attend?
- You will receive a bespoke advisory hour long session with an experienced arts and business development advisor.
- Tailored for you and fully confidential, this session will enable you to talk about your ideas or concerns about your creative practice.
- You will go away with a set of action points to implement into your practice.
How it works:
- You book a one hour session with the advisor on the day and time indicated using our Eventbrite page.
- You supply the advisor with information in advance (requirements indicated below)
- The advisor will prepare for your session in advance by looking through details about your practice that you have provided and any particular issues you have raised in advance.
- At the end of the session, you will be allocated a follow up, this takes place over the phone or via Skype and arranged at the time of your advice session.
What is on offer?
- We will provide you with a mid-term action and short term action plan to enable you to progress with your practice.
- We will assist you to break down those barriers that are blocking your business progression.
- We can sign post you towards the key networks you need that will transport you to the next steps of your practice.