Collect, the international art fair for contemporary objects, returns to the Saatchi Gallery for its 13th edition to showcase 35 of the world's finest galleries, offering an unrivalled opportunity to see and buy exceptional contemporary craft by artists and makers from the UK, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, The Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, South Korea, the UAE and USA.
The Collect experience for 2017 also includes:
- Collect Open: a showcase of 14 concept-driven installations by emerging artists, selected by esteemed British designer and curator, Faye Toogood
- Collect Spotlights: a new feature platform where selected galleries will exhibit experimental work
- A special presentation of The Essex House Tapestries by Grayson Perry, an exciting new acquisition by the Crafts Council for its national Collection of contemporary craft
- Showtime: An exhibition celebrating the rich history of Crafts Council exhibitions
- Collect Auction: featuring works donated by a number of high profile makers and artists
- A dynamic, free talks and events programme inspiring and encouraging debate about contemporary craft with leading voices from the worlds of craft, design, architecture, fashion and art.