AboutAn extensive screening programme curated by the exhibition's participating artists, looking at social class and its relationship to art. Subotniks were designated volunteer workers in the Soviet Union, undertaking labour intensive tasks, usually on weekends. In this spirit, the programme is free and the artists received no fee for their contributions.
1. The Wife of an Important Man (Mohamed Khan, 1987, 100m apx)
2. Faces (John Cassavetes, 1968, 124m)
3. Why I Never Became a Dancer (Tracy Emin, 1995, 7m)
4. Saturday Night Fever (John Badham, 1977, 114m)
5. Villa Watch (Natascha Sadr Haghighian / Judith Hopf, 2005, 15m)
6. Eraserhead (David Lynch, 1977, 85m)
Running times are approximate. There will be a 5 min break between films.