OPEN ENTRY EXHIBITION
EXHIBITION DATES: 19TH JANUARY ' 10TH FEBRUARY 2012.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: 1st DECEMBER 2011
Studio 106 Art Gallery is inviting artists' applications to take part in U-N-F-O-R-E-S-E-E-N? You Tell us! a group exhibition in our gallery, 19th January ' 10th February 2012. Subject to successful fundraising campaign, one outstanding artist will be awarded a £500 prize by a panel of professional curators.
The Call Out is open to all artists: painters, sculptors, designers, photographers, illustrators, performers, film, & video makers. Entry fee is £20 (non returnable).
Studio 106 Art Gallery will provide marketing and curatorial support to all selected artists. This is a great opportunity for artists to exhibit in a up-and-coming gallery, as well as engaging professionally with the curatorial team.
Studio106 Art Gallery is a Not-for-profit organisation that provides a platform to explore, create and present contemporary art and new forms of expression. We focus on researching and developing collaborative processes inherent to art-making and generating dialogues across: generations, cultures, and the relationship between art and the audience. Studio 106 Art Gallery programmes Live Art, exhibitions, screenings, forums, artists' talks and workshops.
GUIDELINES FOR APPLICATIONS:
- Complete and return the entry form, including an artist statement, work description and details of supporting materials.
- Artist's CV (2 A4 maximum)
- Artists may submit up to three different works
- Supporting documentation: between 4 and 8 images (digital copies accepted), clear web links if available.
- Stamped Self addressed envelope if you would like the materials to be returned.
- £20 cheque addressed to Studio 106 Art Gallery
U-N-F-O-R-E-S-E-E-N? You Tell us! is part of Pivotal Shift, a project supported by the Arts Council England, London.
Please Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and an application form