Welcome back to our original programming. Each last Thursday of the month: Bring Your Own Art at SBG18.
(Of course we will take precautions and we ask you to be responsible, not come if you feel any symptoms etc.)
Bring your drawings, paintings, photo's, prints, video etc. Whatever you've created during isolation. Everything will do, all levels of creatives are welcome.
- We ask you to stay within an A2 format
- We don’t frame or print, we just provide the space
- Name your price, whatever you think people will pay for it
- We take a 30% commission per sold item.
- Keep it appropriate, please. Nothing NSFW.
Get a free opportunity to sell your art. The expo will stay up for a month. If it doesn’t get sold come to the next event, take your old, bring your new.
You're welcome from 6PM. Bring your art, have it ready to be hung. We have tools and help to find you a spot and hang it wherever you'd like. Then stay for drinks and snacks!
We have Stockholm Sewing Club showing their fashion creations. Join the fb group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/704675880379142/
Artwork by: Natalia Lequerica @nlequerica