Blender school will be a three-part workshop series, led by Antonio Roberts, that will act as an introduction to the software and its features. In these workshops you will be introduced to basic concepts of animation and navigating 3D space, eventually progressing to more advanced concepts and techniques such as particle generators, sculpting and compositing.
In this workshops we will cover:
- Video Editing
- Particles - emitters and hair
- Navigating Blender's interface
- Manipulating and editing objects
- Using keyframes for animation
Participants will need the following for the workshop:
- Blender, which can be downloaded here: https://www.blender.org/
- A laptop. Blender is capable of running on almost all computers. However, as a 3D modelling program it requires more resources than most programs and, preferably, a dedicated graphics card. More details of laptop specification can be found here https://www.blender.org/download/requirements/
- A three button mouse. Many of the commands in blender require the use of left, right and middle mouse buttons.