Take part in a creative art trail around Shoreditch. Find hidden art by big names in pubs around the area and be inspired to make your own unique Becks Art Label with the East London streets as your inspiration and a camera to capture your creativity.
The Beck's Art Crawl presents the best of this distinctive archive of contemporary artwork in a unique exhibition. Eight of the most iconic Art Labels by leading international artists Tracey Emin, Jeff Koons, Bruce Mclean, Richard Long, Tim Head, Tony Oursler, Tim Noble & Sue Webster and Roderick Buchanan will be showcased across eight of the coolest bars in East London.
Prizes and glory to be won - can you face the challenge?
* Grab a couple of mates and sign up a team of two - four people. (Over 18s only. ID will be required)
* Expect a day of the most fun imaginable unleashing your creativity and discovering the artistic corners of East London.
* See your photos exhibited at Idea Generation Gallery during the event.
* Submissions will be judged, with each member of the winning team receiving a copy of a limited edition print of the Beck's Art Label by the artist Douglas Gordon.
* The day will end with a free beer and music at Idea Generation Gallery.
What to expect? Toggle
Have you been to this event? Share your insights and give it a review below.