We have released the Tapgaze app in beta. We are making the app freely available to support artists & galleries until Jan-2022 and grow our community. Those who sign up to the community and actively participate during our beta version will not be charged after 2022.
Tapgaze deploys enabling mobile app technology:
- Create Art Presence: Members can place, move, gaze and interact with the chosen 3D artwork in its real size as if it were present in their physical space
- Browse & Connect: Members can connect with artists and exhibitors’ and browse the art catalogues from others all over the world
Simple tool to design for your 3D artwork: Presenting artwork is only part of the entire creation process. After all, how a photograph or canvas artwork is presented adds to the overall effect of the entire piece. The Tapgaze Creator app available on Apple’s MacOS app store is an intuitive tool to create your frames in 3D and arrange your catalogue data:
- Real Life Size: Design the 3D frame – boxed, tray, floating are just a few of the available choices.
- Material Properties: Choose across a wide and increasing range of materials, set smoothness and tint.
- Catalogue Index: Catalogue and describe your artwork to build your story.
Tapgaze provides a versatile platform to serve a wide range of use cases:
- Portfolio and branding
- Transport your art to your clients living-room and office
- Try Before You Buy
- Connect and share
- Share your AR session experiences
- Logistics Solution
- Prototype for early community feedback
Tapgaze is developed and owned by Rendergon Limited, an augmented reality studio based in London.