ADAA member galleries will keep their doors open late to offer a special look at some of the City's most dynamic summer exhibitions! A Google Map of participating galleries can be found at the link here.
Select galleries will host special events for the evening, including:
- ACA Galleries: 7:00pm – Exhibition tour of A Black Perspective followed by a conversation with Dorian Bergen, Director, ACA Galleries and artist Faith Ringgold
- DC Moore Gallery: 6:00-8:00pm – Artist Joyce Kozloff will attend to discuss her current exhibition, Uncivil Wars
- Susan Inglett Gallery: 6:00-8:00pm – Experience Rodney Graham's interactive work, a re-creation of chemist Albert Hofmann's disorienting bike trip home after ingesting a bit of his latest discovery, LSD
- Fergus McCaffrey: 6:00-8:00pm – A display of rare books and access to view artworks by Marcia Hafif
- Pace Gallery: 6:00pm – Curator and artist-led exhibition tours of Hiding in Plain Sight and JoAnn Verburg: For Now
- Ricco/Maresca: 6:00-8:00pm – Reception with refreshments
- Nara Roesler: 6:00-8:00pm – Reception with refreshments
Chelsea Gallery Walk 2021 visitors can also enter to win a tote bag full of art books and exhibition catalogues by sharing photos of their exploration on Instagram with the hashtag #ADAAChelseaGalleryWalk. A winner will be selected from those who visit and post from the most ADAA galleries during the event. Follow @The_ADAA and post your snapshots by 2:00pm ET on Thursday, July 22.